Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Garden; 2011 Update

Everything around us is growing, growing, growing! The plants I got from Hugh at the Farmers Market are amazing. Look what they have done!!!

They grew from this:





To this:



The Mammoth Sunflowers have been growing:




And the grapevines:

 


I planted some Black Eyed Susan seeds last year. They didn't do very much then but have returned and are flowering nicely:





 Vegetables:


peppers
yellow squash

cucumber

zucchini
tomatoes


This is one of the local inhabitants:





 

And this is what happens when you go on vacation and leave your vegetables alone for a week...



very large zucchini


Peace and Love,


Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Nice garden! You can turn your back on a cucumber or zucchini one DAY, I believe, & end up with that, crafty buggers :o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for reading my blog, and please visit again.